Plantronics Gold Partner and Headset Reseller
Plantronics are a leading, US headset designer and manufacturer. The ‘first man on the moon’ Neil Armstrong, used a Plantronics headset in 1969 to say, “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind”.
Today Plantronics have a portfolio of integrated solutions that spans headsets, software, desk phones, audio and video conferencing, analytics and services.
Plantronics traditionally served the contact centre market, but today are thought leaders in the ‘Smarter Working’ revolution, developing headset and audio devices for unified communication platforms such as Cisco Jabber and Microsoft Teams.
In July 2018 Plantronics completed the purchase of Polycom to extend their video and audio expertise. They are now positioned to be one of the leading players in the Communications & Collaboration Ecosystem.
We advise, help, direct and work with you on subjects such as:
- Inventory audit and compliance
- User Profiling to establish what type of headset and connectivity your people need for the type of job role and location that they work in
- Headset selection and their performance
- Headset management and on-going support including software upgrades using
- Plantronics Manager Pro
- Health & safety good practice
- Reporting on call analytics
- Workshops, pilot studies and proof of concept trials
- User training
- Assistance on ‘go-live’ days
We ensure that your people have the most appropriate headset to do their job. In this way we ensure that:
- User adoption of the headsets & technology platform is high
- There is an increase in productivity
- The company sees a Return on Investment