For many businesses, the topic of IT exists as an as-you-need-it discussion.
As the old maxim goes, “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it!”
IT evolves as your needs change, but how do you know if there is something better out there?
You may have a system that you’ve used for years. One that has served you well and you have grown quite attached to.
You may be thinking “It would be helpful if it moved a little bit faster. Operated a bit more smoothly. Had a few particular bells and whistles…” but are not sure where to start.
That’s where our ‘Art of the possible’ conversation begins.
They will prepare a strategic IT review of:
- How your current IT systems operate now
- What your ideal solution will look like
- What steps you will need to take
- What budget you will need to allocate
This type of review enables our clients to plan and act with confidence knowing that they will see improved efficiencies and a return on investment.
If you want to do the groundwork ahead of a strategic review, here are a few pointers.
Start with a basic audit:
- Hardware Inventory– take stock of your new, old and unused equipment. Remember to include any equipment being used by field-based and remote working staff
- Software Inventory– are you sure you’re using all the software you’re licensing? Do you have any long-standing unused or outdated subscriptions? Are all your systems up to date?
Looking for an easy life? Did you know that we have automated inventory management tools that can do all the inventory checking for you?
If you are interested in learning about our complimentary IT Audit: